SASPAC SMS offers an SMS gateway with specialised functionality - it gives users the ability to communicate instantly with parents and children
SASPAC SMS consists of two components:
- SMS Server
- SASPAC Messenger
The following notifications are available:
- When a learner is registered as absent.
- When a learner misdemeanour is logged - for all misdemeanours, or only those with a specific code.
- Outstanding school fees - at a specific time.
The system also enables sending of single, customised SMS messages, and keeps a complete history log.
Sending of e-mail and SMS to:
- Parents (filtering available)
- Groups (parents, educators and others)
- Others (custom cellphone numbers)
SASPAC Messenger enables recipients to reply to individual sender workstations, and has error-reporting capabilities, enabling users to rectify problems with invalid cellphone numbers.
The system can also be configured to notify users immediately when a new message arrives.